Mr. Richard D. Roll, P.E., SECB, Principal
(TBPE License No. 62987)
Mr. Roll has been with this firm for over 27 years, and offers over 37 years of experience to our clientele. Mr. Roll earned a Bachelor of Engineering Science degree from Trinity University in 1973, and a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering degree in 1980 from The University of Texas at Austin.
Projects as Project Engineer:
- San Antonio Water System No. 2 Chilled Water Plant
- The University of Texas at Austin - Center for Electromechanics, U.S. Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Command, (Strategic Defense Initiative)
- The University of Texas Pan American Central Plant, Edinburgh
- The University of Texas at Austin - Chilling Stations No. 1 through No. 5, Renovations & Expansions
- The University of Texas Health Science Center School of Nursing
- Space Physics Research Facility, Southwest Research Institute
- Bio-Engineering Research Facility, Southwest Research Institute
- Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital South Tower & Vertical Expansions
- Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital Maternity & Neonatal Expansion
- N.E. Baptist Hospital Medical Office Building, Parking Garage, Central Plant
- St. Luke’s Women’s Center & Central Plant, Baptist Health System
- St. Rose Catholic Hospital, Santa Rosa Hospital System
- Student Officer Housing/Dining/Administration Complex/Student Center, Lackland Air Force Base
- Student Enlisted Housing/Dining/Administration Complex/Student Center, Lackland Air Force Base
Mr. Roll has published and presented technical papers for the National Structures Congress, Washington, D.C., American Society of Civil Engineers, and the American Concrete Institute. Further commitment to his profession includes:
- Former Committee Member, Research Specialty Committee, New Structural Materials, Federal Highway Administration, Washington, D.C.
- Federal Appointment, Former Committee Member, National Academy of Sciences, National Research Council, Washington, D.C., Committee A2CO7.
- Former Advisory Chair, Constructed Research Facilities, West Virginia University School of Engineering.
- Former Committee Member, American Concrete Institute, Committee 440.
- Former Member, Building and Fire Code Board of Appeals, City of San Antonio.
- Member, Structural Engineers Certification Board, The Masonry Society, SEAoT, ACI and Founding Member of NSAE.