Founded in 1950 in San Antonio, Texas by Charles A. Reynolds, Jr., P.E., the firm of R-S-C-R (formerly Reynolds-Schlattner-Chetter-Roll, Inc.) continues to provide quality consulting services required for a successful project. Since our founding over 60 years ago, we have provided professional design services on over 5,000 projects. Our firm’s continued success is based upon our commitment to high professional standards and to the clientele we serve.
Who We Work With
Our clientele includes Architects, Contractors, Engineers. In the past, we have provided structural engineering services for most of the Government Agencies including the Corps of Engineers, Department of the Navy, Department of the Air Force, Veteran’s Administration, U.S. Postal Service, the State of Texas and the City of San Antonio.
Based in San Antonio, R-S-C-R, has provided structural engineering services on numerous projects throughout the states of Texas and Oklahoma. Although Institutional development has been a consistent focus of our firm, we have provided services for many specialized projects for both private and government sectors, including:
- Water storage facilities
- Retaining structures
- Satellite antenna support systems
Registrations & Affiliations
The firm of R-S-C-R, is registered with:
- The Texas Board of Professional Engineers (Firm Registration No. F-2181)
- The Oklahoma State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors (Firm Registration No. 4711)
- The Texas Building and Procurement Commission (HUB Certificate/VID No. 1741790080400), and
- The South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (SBE MBE Certificate No. 2080557801)