Mr. Ronald A. Podojil, P.E.
Mr. Podojil has been a member of our firm for over 20 years. Mr. Podojil has earned Bachelor and Master degrees from the University of Texas at San Antonio.
Projects as Project Engineer:
- Texas A&M University San Antonio Multi-Purpose Building
- Texas A&M University Kingsville Citrus Center Building, Weslaco
- The University of Texas at San Antonio Recreation & Wellness Ctr.
- The University of Texas HSC Central Plant Structural Repairs
- City of Laredo Health Dept. Clinical/Laboratory Expansion & Renovation
- South Texas Regional Medical Center Facility Expansion, Jourdanton
- South Texas Radiology Texas Center for Athletes Modifications
- University Hospital – Capital Improvement Program, San Antonio. Central Utility Plant
- CPS Energy Tuttle Road Training Facility and New Services Delivery Buildings
- New Laboratory Building 261 - Southwest Research Institute
- Fire Technology Facility 247 - Southwest Research Institute
- Applied Physics Facility 238 - Southwest Research Institute
- Applied Physics Support Building 244 - Southwest Research Institute
- Support Building 243 - Southwest Research Institute
- Laughlin AFB - ADAL Hangar No. 2 (Bldg 210) Addition, Del Rio
- Laughlin AFB - ADAL Aerospace Physiology (Bldg 380) Addition, Del Rio
- Broadway Bank New Operations Building
- International Bank of Commerce (IBC) - Numerous Branch Locations
- Pleasanton ISD Performing Arts Center
- New Canyon Lake High School, Comal ISD
- Ray Corbett Middle School, Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City ISD
- South San Antonio ISD New Primary Gymnasium
- Meadow Village Elementary School Structural Repairs, Northside ISD
- New “Red Campus” High School, Judson ISD
- Wagner High School, Judson ISD
- Metzger Middle School, Judson ISD
- New Converse Elementary School, Judson ISD
- Horizon Point Elementary School, Judson ISD
- Hartmann Elementary School, Judson ISD
Professional Affiliations and Recognition:
- Licensed Engineer, State of Texas No. 88609
- Licensed Engineer, State of Oklahoma No. 21784
- Director of Bexar County SEAoT Chapter.
- Member, American Concrete Institute.
- Member, The Masonry Society