Mr. Richard M. Chetter, P.E.
(License No. 25843)
Mr. Chetter offers more than 40 years of experience to this project. Upon earning a degree from the University of Texas at Austin, Mr. Chetter has been a key contributor to many of the major projects designed by this firm. Mr. Chetter has proven his ability to manage a project to an on-time and in-budget completion basis.
Projects as Project Engineer:
- Texas A&M University HSC Education & Research Building, Temple
- Texas A&M Western Hemispheric Trade Center, Laredo
- The University of Texas at San Antonio Convocation Center
- Southwest Texas State University Science Classroom Building
- Theater & Parking Garage, San Marcos
- Southwest Texas Junior College New Student Center, Eagle Pass
- Angelo State University Jannell Center Multi-Purpose Arena
- Nellie M. Reddix Habilitation Center - Northside I.S.D.
- Department of Veterans Affairs Cardiovascular Research Institute, Temple
- South Texas Regional Medical Center Hospital & M.O.B., Jourdanton
- University Hospital Vertical Expansions '89 & ’93
- University Hospital Organ Transplant Unit & 4 Story Addition
- Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital - North Tower Vertical Expansions
- Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital - Methodist Hospital Plaza
- Region 20 Education/Central Computer Center Complex
- Main Library - Southwest Research Institute
- Structural Test Facility Building 249 - Southwest Research Institute
- Environmental Testing Facility Building 231 - Southwest Research Institute
- Research Facility Building 189 - Southwest Research Institute
- Electromagnetic Research Facility - Southwest Research Institute
- Mileage Accumulator Dynamometer Facility - Southwest Research Institute
Professional Affiliations and Recognition:
- Past Vice-Chairman (Structural), Bexar County Chapter of Professional Engineers in Private Practice.
- Past Chairman, Advisory Committee for Engineering Technology, San Antonio College.
- Past Member, Facility Evaluation Committee, Northeast Independent School District